Monday, April 06, 2009

A Reason for Dying... of Embarrassment!

by Jennie Bentley

As promised, I'm back. Our own Wilfred Bereswill is in Hawaii with his beautiful wife, enjoying what is undoubtedly a well-deserved vacation. And while he's gone, he's appointed me to fill in. Bwa-ha-ha-ha! Little does he know what I have in store for you!

Without further ado, let's get down to brass tacks.

Some of you may remember this, from Will's post about himself last year sometime:

"It's a long story, but I was captured on a cruise by a group of women on a scavenger hunt. They told me it would only take a minute. An hour later, I was in a short sundress that wouldn't zip up the back with makeup and a bow in my hair. The other four dudes looked exactly like Robin Williams in Mrs. Doubtfire, which is why I won the beauty contest."

He swore that there existed no video footage of the event, but guess what...?

That's right: with Will out of the way, I would like to take the opportunity to show y'all that never-to-be forgotten performance. Here it is, in all its glory. Or maybe that should be, here's Will, in all his glory...





So there you have it. Here's the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7q4SJ5rG5s - in case you'd like to bookmark it and watch it again, and again, and again.

And I happen to think Will deserves a little something for that. So why don't y'all go here and order a copy of Will's book, A Reason for Dying, to pay the man back for that incredible show.

Don't you think it's the least you can do?

7 comments:

Annette said...

OMG! That's the funniest thing I've seen in AGES! I understand that Will plans to check in later today and just let me say, it was the legs that won you that prize, Will. GREAT legs!

And, Jennie, thank you so much for sharing that. I suspect Will won't leave you alone unattended in his blog spot ever again, though.

Joyce Tremel said...

Jennie, you little devil! Where in the world did you find that? Heh. That'll teach Will to go on vacation without the rest of us.

Will, you really do have great legs. Seriously.

Jenna said...

Oh, I agree. It's the legs. Definitely the legs. And a well-deserved win, too, IMO.

Joyce, the video is on YouTube under Wilfred the Author. Or maybe it's Will the author.

Hope you're having a good time in paradise, Freddy, m'love. They're talking snow showers here today... Wish I was there.

Gina said...

No, it's not just the legs! It's the curiosity about how he keeps the bosom in place without any straps behind the back to hold things up. Will? How did you do that?

Tory said...

I, personally, thought it was the hip movement that led to the win. But that's just me.

You know what they say, Will, any publicity is good publicity!

Wilfred Bereswill said...

JENNIE!

Jenna said...

Hiya, Will! :-)

You're having a good time, I hope? Or were, until this morning...?

For the record, Freddy m'love, I think you did a great job, and the win was well-deserved. The others couldn't hold a candle to you. Now if I could just dig up some footage from your stripping days...